An innovative financial institution is looking for a business analyst with strong business acumen and negotiation skills with at least 7 years of proven experience in retail banking at the card/mobile payment product level. Your role will be to identify card payment and related business needs/requirements, compile and execute test cases and analyze implemented solutions and make recommendations for improvement to ensure the business delivers a service , exceptional quality and value. You will need a Grade 12/Matric, an appropriate BA tertiary qualification, project management (methodology specific), experience with the agile product development life cycle, software development applications, standards and governance, business analysis and design and testing practices. Any previous experience with POS, ATMs, SST, Online Banking and USSD will prove beneficial.
- Responsible for identifying card payments and related business needs/requirements, regarding a new business idea/opportunity and for large projects/systems.
- Requirements management. Fully responsible for its accuracy and timeliness.
- Compile and execute test cases to ensure delivery meets business requirements.
- Analyze implemented solutions and recommend further improvements that will improve service, quality and value.
- Grade 12/Professional National Certificate.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business analysis.
- At least 7 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst (BA) within retail banking in card/mobile payment products.
- Knowledge of the following areas is required to perform the job –
- Agile product development lifecycle.
- Business analysis and design.
- Application development.
- Standards and governance.
- Testing practices.
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Project management (specific to the methodology).
- A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle are required.
Ideal for having –
- A relevant degree in Information Technology or Information Technology – Computing.
- Card Payments: Branded/System Cards (MasterCard and Visa) – Credit, Debit, Stored Value Cards. Contact EMV as well as contactless offers.
- Experience with card payment as well as managing electronic channels (in areas such as POS and ATMs; SST, etc.) and online banking via connected devices (smartphone; tablet; desktop) as well as mobile capabilities (USSD) will be advantageous.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal and relational management.
- Negotiation techniques.
- Influencing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning, organization and coordination skills.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.